Eight Lewis, Longman & Walker attorneys have been recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© 2019 by U.S. News – Best Lawyers®:
- Terry E. Lewis – Lawyer of the Year in Environmental Law, and Best Lawyer in the area of Environmental Litigation, West Palm Beach
- Stephen A. Walker – Environmental Law and Environmental Litigation, West Palm Beach
- Alfred J. Malefatto – Environmental Law, West Palm Beach
- Anne Longman – Environmental Law and Environmental Litigation, Tallahassee
- Steven Lewis – Environmental Law and Environmental Litigation, Tallahassee
- James W. Linn – Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law and Employment Law – Management, Tallahassee
- Wayne E. Flowers – Environmental Law, Environmental Litigation and Water Law, Jacksonville
- Brenna M. Durden – Real Estate Law, Real Estate Litigation and Land Use and Zoning Law, Jacksonville
Best Lawyers® is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. The 2019 edition of The Best Lawyers in America© includes 58,108 lawyers covering all 50 states and the District of Columbia and is based on more than 7.4 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers. Best Lawyers® lists are excerpted in a wide range of general interest, business and legal publications worldwide, reaching an audience of more than 17 million readers. For more information on “Best Lawyers” rankings, visit http://www.bestlawyers.com/default.aspx.
For more than 20 years, the attorneys at LLW have helped the individuals, businesses and governments that have shaped Florida’s future. We offer solutions to issues associated with complex local, state, and federal laws and regulations. We focus on the specific, technical and seemingly ever-changing areas of Environmental, Land Use and Governmental Law. The LLW team is comprised of well-known and respected attorneys with the experience and skill to quickly resolve difficult legal challenges. We are committed to responding to clients’ needs promptly and economically and believe in building long-term attorney-client relationships based upon collaboration and solid performance. For more information, please visit www.llw-law.com.
Our offices are in Jacksonville, St. Petersburg, Tallahassee and West Palm Beach.