West Palm Beach, Fla., August 21, 2014 – Eight Lewis, Longman & Walker attorneys have recently been selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2015 by U.S. News Media Group and Best Lawyers®. Additionally, Terry Lewis has been named 2015 Lawyer of the Year in Environmental Law. Below is the comprehensive list:
- Terry E. Lewis – 2015 Lawyer of the Year – Environmental Law
- Anne Longman – Environmental Law; Environmental Litigation
- Alfred J. Malefatto – Environmental Law
- Stephen A. Walker – Environmental Law, Environmental Litigation
- Wayne E. Flowers – Environmental Law, Environmental Litigation, Water Law
- R. Steven Lewis – Environmental Law; Environmental Litigation
- James W. Linn – Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law; Employment Management Law
- Brenna M. Durden – Real Estate Law; Real Estate Litigation, Land Use & Zoning Law
Best Lawyers and Lawyer of the Year rankings are determined by a combination of hard data, peer reviews and client assessments. Rankings are distributed as a standalone publication to 30,000 general counsel and in digital format to 58,000 private practice lawyers worldwide.
Best Lawyers® is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. The online publication is estimated receive 10 million viewers this year and Best Lawyers has firmly established itself as a premiere legal referral source.
The 2015 edition of The Best Lawyers in America©includes 54,488 lawyers covering all 50 states and the District of Columbia and is based on more than 5.5 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers. Best Lawyers® lists are excerpted in a wide range of general interest, business and legal publications worldwide, reaching an audience of more than 17 million readers. For more information on “Best Lawyers” rankings, visithttp://www.bestlawyers.com/default.aspx.