Perspective isn’t everything—it’s the only thing. How we see things sets the limitation of our perceived opportunities, solutions and alternatives. Because we see things differently, we bring to our client matters perspective that others cannot.
We see what others see, but we see so much more.
- We are lawyers, but we are much, much more.
- We have been senior counsel in government agencies, so we understand the pressures and motivations, the personalities and the constraints of agency action. Because of this, we see agency action differently.
- We have been engineers and scientists so, we understand the technical and regulatory issues in a way others cannot. We have designed and permitted and built projects. Because of this, we see things differently and it informs the way we craft our strategy to success.
- We have been planners, so we understand the need to fit in the built environment, to consider the environmental assets and integrate the needed use. We see the plan as much more than a project or a case.
- We have managed multi-million dollar revenue businesses, so we understand the frustrations, motivations, difficulties and joys of building successful enterprises. We listen to your needs and desires. Because of this we see ways around impediments and to making deals happen.
- We are mediators with practice area experience that facilitates a crisp focus on the complex subject matter of a conflict, expanding the options for resolution and increasing the possibility of settlement.
- We talk to each other. As a result, clients benefit from our varied perspectives.
- We listen to each other. As a result, clients benefit from our perspectives, but in an efficient, cost-effective way.
- We see cost-effective efficiency as more than a business strategy—it’s the fairest way to serve our clients.
- We just see client service differently.
- We are good people and great lawyers. It is who we are as individuals and a firm. As a result, while we are zealous advocates and will fight for our clients, we also seek ways to resolve matters without a fight when it saves time and money and still provides a winning outcome.
- We see things differently because we are different.