June 24, 2021
Lewis, Longman & Walker is pleased to announce the following attorneys have been selected to the 2021 Florida Super Lawyers list, sharing this designation with only 5% of all attorneys in Florida:
- Michelle Diffenderfer, West Palm Beach, Environmental Law
- Terry Lewis, West Palm Beach, Environmental Law
- Alfred Malefatto West Palm Beach, Environmental Law
- Wayne Flowers, Jacksonville, Environmental Litigation
The following LLW attorneys have been selected to the 2021 Florida Rising Stars list, sharing this designation with only 2.5% of all attorneys in Florida:
- Kathryn Rossmell, West Palm Beach, Environmental Law
- Rachael Santana, West Palm Beach, Environmental Law
- Richard Green, Petersburg, Administrative Law
LLW attorneys Terry Lewis and Wayne Flowers have reached the milestone of being named to the Super Lawyers list for the 15th consecutive year. Super Lawyers and Rising Stars are nominated by fellow attorneys who have personally observed them in action, whether as opposing counsel, co-counsel or through other firsthand observations in the courtroom. Attorney backgrounds and professional achievements are researched before the final decision is made to include them in the lists.
Lewis, Longman & Walker, P.A. is a statewide law firm with 31 attorneys and over 25 years of experience practicing in the areas of environmental, land use, real estate, litigation, legislative and governmental affairs. LLW has the experience to navigate complex local, state, and federal laws and regulations. Our offices are in Jacksonville, Tallahassee, Tampa, St. Petersburg and West Palm Beach. For more detailed information on our qualifications, visit our website at www.llw-law.com.